During a summer holiday, Robert and Raymond went hiking together. When they arrived, there was a storm, and the two men sought refuge in a large mansion. The owner of the house, a beautiful woman, said that they could only spend the night in a warehouse, because she was suffering from her husband's mourning. Nine months later, Robert called Raymond:
- Raymond, do you still remember the night we were forced to sleep in the warehouse?
- Yes, I do. So what?
- Do you still remember the beautiful lady of the big mansion?
- Do you still remember that night, when I was sleeping, you secretly got into her room?
- Remember... - Raymond lowered his voice anxiously.
- To avoid scandal, did you use my name and address to introduce yourself to her?
- Maybe... I should apologize to you… - Raymond hesitated.
- No, I have to thank you, because she just died and left me that mansion with 10 million dollars!
By: James Paquin