In the afternoon, a millionaire was lying on a limousine when he saw a poor man eating grass by the side of the road. After telling his driver to stop, the rich man opened the door and asked the poor man:
- What are you doing? Why do you eat grass?
- I have no money to buy food, sir.
- Oh, come with me.
- But sir, I'm not alone. I have a wife and six children.
- No problem. Just bring them with you!
When everyone climbed into the limousine, the poor man said:
- Sir, you are so kind.
- It’s nothing. The grass in my garden is nearly three feet high now.
By: James Paquin