Dave happened to see his best friend sitting, drinking beer alone in the corner of a bar. He asked curiously:
- What is it, Thomas? Why do you look so sad?
Looking up at Dave, Thomas sadly replied:
- Well, remember the girl I told you? We have been dating online for a month. And yesterday, things got really messy…
- What's wrong? - Dave surprised - Didn't you two plan to meet for the first time yesterday?
- Yes. I'm a little lost, too. Obviously I did what my mother told me, but didn't expect her to react like that!
Dave felt confused:
- What did your mother say?
- Mommy told me in the first date, I should buy some food home to prepare a romantic dinner with her.
- Great idea. Then what happened?
Thomas sighed again:
- Couldn't agree more. Yesterday, after work, I immediately went to the supermarket to buy a lot of cooking ingredients. I even got home early. However, when the girl came in the evening, she refused to cook…
By: Gitta Russell